Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Loving Local on May 12


The Ottawa Locavore Artisan Food Fair (LAFF) has its inaugural spring show on Saturday, May 12 from 10am to 4pm. Expect Ottawa foodies to flock in droves to Memorial Hall to sample the delicacies of over 20 local food vendors. Needless to say, I will be one of those foodies. You should join me; we can hang out and chat about burgers.

At the eager behest of my wife and some of said local artisans, I am going to design a few burgers called the "LAFF Series" that feature vendors you will be able to find on May 12. Hopefully I have you sufficiently salivating that you too will go to the LAFF, shop until your pantry is obese, and make similar creations. The LAFF Series will continue after the show of course, as the love for local foods doesn't simply end when the show is over!

I'll post any of your LAFF-inspired burgers on my blog, meaty, veggie or vegan. I'm an equal opportunity burger lover, see.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment